Some bugs from ActionJack

Frogatto seems to be able to collect coins with his tongue. Is this intentional? or a bug

I think it’s intentional, because frogatto just generally grabs stuff with his tongue.

Yes, totally intentional.
We’ve implemented this… in version 1.2, perhaps, which is why that would seem to you that it’d be a bug, but it’s just a recent development.

More bugs ;D
When editing the titlescreen.cfg (I do that alot) you see to have invisible walls that cannot be seen with the editor… odd

Iso tiles crash the game in the editor when I click on the tool.

[quote=“Agameofscones, post:64, topic:306”]More bugs ;D
When editing the titlescreen.cfg (I do that alot) you see to have invisible walls that cannot be seen with the editor… odd[/quote]
Not a bug, it’s just that the solid parts in that level were made with code, instead of tiles.
You could search for the “solid_rect” part of the titlescreen.cfg file.

I do not think this should happen… When Lighting fails in a dark area :open_mouth:

You know, I really should make an ‘invisible wall’ controller. :-\

If you jump, and while you’re in the air rapid-tap the tongue attack, then when you land, for as long as you keep tapping the tongue, Frogatto will move his legs as though you’re still jumping.

Fullscreen mode doesn’t seem to be working on my Mac build. When I hit cmd-f, the screen goes dark and then lights back up with Frogatto still the active application but completely invisible. Hitting cmd-f a second time brings me a black screen with no window-top.

Hey, did y’all know that when Frogatto’s hidden behind a wall and you use the tongue attack, his face appears for a split second?

This was the toughest screenshot I ever took :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m impressed.

(For future reference, the option “–set-fps=5” makes these sort of bugs a little easier to capture.)

This platform looks like it should be solid, but I fall through it.

When Frogatto goes down stairs (in this case, when you’re walking across a hollow platform with downward stairs and hold the down key to walk down the stairs), he doesn’t get the diagonal-feet sprite.

When bats recover from being on their backs, they shoot upwards in their “sleeping” sprite for about a second before resuming their attack pattern.

So, the “use the editor in darkness and get a weird custom filter” glitch is gone, but there’s a new one in its place, albeit a bit less game-breaking.

Notice the aura of light. It’s much larger, and it’s no longer surrounding Frogatto.

Reproducible the same way as before (open the editor in a dark room, hit escape, and then go to a different map and come back), and persists in all dark areas until the game is quit.