Some bugs from ActionJack

I’ve noticed pretty consistently that teleporting (within the debug menu) often leaves the camera positioned above the action. It returns to normal once I look up or down though.

Yeah, I noticed that here too. :-\

Ambient sounds start to get choppy after teleporting from within debug menu. First noticed after teleporting from Kitty Robot fight (while he was still alive) to Crevice Bridge.

Okay, so the glitch resulting from using the tongue while running has been fixed (the one that allowed Frogatto to swallow two things at once), but there’s a new one to take its place.

Now, using the tongue while running causes Frogatto to stop running. Also, if he swallows something while running, it takes about two seconds for his sprite to become fat.

Maybe this isn’t a glitch, but… did you know you can run by walking forward while double-tapping the D-pad in the opposite direction?

I think it counts as a glitch, but not a very bad one.

So… I just debug-teleported while paused (from to-nenes-house to secluded-hut), and when I got there, Frogatto was gone and there was no sound.

I can still activate the escape menu, and… oh, wait, I can just unpause the game and everything appears.

Never mind, kind of.

If you debug-teleport to secluded hut and enter the airplane kitty battle from the opposite direction, you get stuck offscreen. Note the tongue from the lower-right corner.

You can still leave back to the secluded hut though.

Per Jetrel’s request:

Nene should react when you talk to her with one of her basement’s ants in your mouth.

Implemented on September 15th.

And since this thread has expanded to include dialogue recommendations… the mole in Secluded Hut should also react when you talk to him for the first time with a Golden Ant already in your mouth. Perhaps Frogatto boasts that he comes prepared for anything.

Since the implementation of auto-pausing when switching applications, often when switching back the player will lose control over Frogatto. Sometimes, if left to sit for long enough, Frogatto will start making random erratic movements on his own. Rights itself when going back to the title screen.

Seems to happen more often when loading a save from a previous build, but not exclusively. Never happens unless some sort of save has been loaded. And it would appear that if it happens to a save file once, it will happen to that save file consistently.

Also, it doesn’t happen if you switch applications while the escape menu is up.

Can’t toggle full-screen mode from the escape menu.

If those jumping burrowing cave worms land on a rope platform, they’ll… burrow back into it. Actually kind of hilarious.

If Frogatto swallows an enemy in mid-air, his sprite doesn’t become fat until he hits the ground.

Kitty dormitory has a sign that says “No standing on the filing cabinet.” This is awesome, but it means we need to have someone yell at Frogatto for standing on the filing cabinet.

Aren’t these platforms supposed to be spinning?

(I probably oughta mention I loaded the game in this area, since that seems to make a difference).

Back to the thought of peaceful NPCs noticing when the player is screwing with them… what if the mole guy reacted to you trying to bring him a second golden ant? Possible routes to take:

-A polite reminder that he only wanted one.
-Telling Frogatto he’s not going to pay him for another.
-Giving Frogatto the same item over again, while making it abundantly clear that having a second one doesn’t do anything.
-Saying he doesn’t want to study their mating habits.

When bubbles hit a wall before they pop, they disappear without making the popping sound.

I used “return to title screen” after beating the game (from “the end” over black), and couldn’t control Frogatto at the title screen.

I can still get the two-headed tongue-running Frogatto, but it’s much harder now.

If you swallow an enemy while running and keep tapping the attack button while swallowing, Frogatto will grow a second head that launches a second tongue.

Haven’t tested to see whether this tongue can swallow another enemy, though I’d assume it will behave like the previous glitch (i.e, it will swallow a second enemy but that enemy will vanish).

UPDATE: Yes, it does swallow a second enemy that vanishes.