Request for help: Frogatto Trailer

It’d be really cool if we had a trailer for Frogatto – a short video advertising/showcasing the game, that we could put on YouTube to show it off.

Is there anyone of appropriate artistic persuasion who’d like to take a shot at this? If so, it’d be much appreciated!

Hmmm,when you say on YouTube, do you mean like the 30 second ads that you have to watch 5 second of? That could be expensive. I find them very annoying, any I never would click on such an ad; but that’s just me.

If you’re talking about having a full video, wouldn’t people prefer a third party review? I believe that there are several already, but I haven’t watched them due to my very slow mobile broadband connection.

Either way, I’d be glad to help in any way I can.

‘Professor Max’

PS. Could there be a copy issued without any narration, so that translators could easily add a narrative in their language?

It wouldn’t be an ad. It would be a trailer. We’d put it on YouTube for anyone who wants a quick overview of what Frogatto is all about – and gets to see major parts of the game. It’s a good way to introduce a game that can be more effective than screenshots and text. Most games have a trailer. :slight_smile:

Sure, what most be in it?