Got the "blue key" and used it for something, now I'm not getting anywhere

Version 1.1 (svn revision 4829)

Got the “blue key” and used it for something, now I’m not getting anywhere.

I just keep going from some impassable cliff back to the beginning, looking for a new path, but I really think I’ve been everywhere.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thank you,

kevin

You mean the blue key from Central House?s basement? You are supposed to use it to open the door at the beginning of the same level.

Sorry, I don’t know how to insert the little “spoilers” button. So, don’t read unless you already know the answer. :slight_smile:

There was a “blue key” at the end of the Bon Bosque run. It was up in a tree. Past that is a very high cliff.

I had to redo that section several times, so I don’t really remember for sure where it got used. I’m pretty sure it opened a gate, but then that didn’t seem to go anywhere and I ended back up in the forest. Now, I just run from one end of the forest to the other, not being able to find an out.

I don’t want a complete solution, but just the wee-est hint of what to do next would be appreciated.

Thank you,

kevin

Oh, FYI I have bought all the items from Chopple, but haven’t opened any of the locks on the tree houses & there are still a few gold apples I might need to get. There is still a big gold piece on the left side of a tall cliff that I haven’t got. I’m sure there is other stuff I’ve missed – those darn squirrels just are so distracting…

[quote=“jaq_bower, post:3, topic:204”]There was a “blue key” at the end of the Bon Bosque run. It was up in a tree. Past that is a very high cliff.

I had to redo that section several times, so I don’t really remember for sure where it got used. I’m pretty sure it opened a gate, but then that didn’t seem to go anywhere and I ended back up in the forest. Now, I just run from one end of the forest to the other, not being able to find an out.[/quote]

The gate you open below the bridge after the teleporter near the start leads to a cave opening. Just run into the cave.

There?s a much faster way to return with the key to the start of the level, as well. Try looking beneath the brambles near the tree with the key.