Frogatto Soundtrack

Old piece is old… but new and improved old piece … is still old. :o

https://soundcloud.com/ryanreilly/frogattosymphfin

Could you allow the piece to be downloaded?

No I can’t… but I will b/c i lurves u and b/c I forgot to enable download.

Got it.

New theme for scenes involving frogatto or something to change tone.

That’s really a nice complement to what we’ve got. This ought to fit a bunch of scenes the current songs don’t address.

Could you add a download link?

I do like that one. So much better than what soundcloud played next. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Jetrel, post:186, topic:114”]That’s really a nice complement to what we’ve got. This ought to fit a bunch of scenes the current songs don’t address.

Could you add a download link?[/quote]

Done deal.

New Milgram theme. This one would replace the current piece we have in Milgram’s chambers at the end of the game.

[quote=“RyanReilly, post:189, topic:114”]New Milgram theme. This one would replace the current piece we have in Milgram’s chambers at the end of the game.

https://soundcloud.com/ryanreilly/church-of-milgram-frogatto[/quote]

Thanks - I’ve replaced the old one with this one (it’s for milgram’s throne room, where the boss battle happens), and permanently retired the old one.

This is a massive, massive improvement. Much more deft, loses all the potentially irritating aspects of the old one (it was pretty heavy), but still has the same emotional weight. I love it. :smiley:

The form of this piece, and other more recent pieces, is going to be better for the game.

A few storyline segment sequences mayhap.

Storyline sequence stuff is far more important at this point. Outside of spooky stuff (swamp, graveyard), we’re so loaded with stage themes right now that we really won’t need more for the next year or so.

These are awesome, btw. I love the reprise of existing stuff - very smart, very cohesive.

Overture and stuff

https://soundcloud.com/ryanreilly/frogatto-overture

:smiley: wicked. Loving the gosh-I-hope-they’re-bassoons-so-I-don’t-look-dumb at 1:50 or so.
Also, the quiet section around 2:40. Brilliant stuff.

Do you have any ideas about intent for this? Ideas about what it could be used for?

[quote=“Jetrel, post:195, topic:114”]:smiley: wicked. Loving the gosh-I-hope-they’re-bassoons-so-I-don’t-look-dumb at 1:50 or so.
Also, the quiet section around 2:40. Brilliant stuff.

Do you have any ideas about intent for this? Ideas about what it could be used for?[/quote]

It could be used for an interior anywhere music is being overplayed, minus a cave. Let me think about that some more. I am sure there are areas of the game that would be more specific

This was THE cave theme I’ve been working on.

This title. I see what you did there. :stuck_out_tongue:
Diggin’ it!

A remastered version of Caveness.ogg? Shit yeah. :smiley:

(If you’re curious, we’ve been using Caveness for several months now as the backing song for a whole new side-branch of cave levels. It rocks.)

[quote=“Jetrel, post:199, topic:114”]A remastered version of Caveness.ogg? Shit yeah. :smiley:

(If you’re curious, we’ve been using Caveness for several months now as the backing song for a whole new side-branch of cave levels. It rocks.)[/quote]

PERFECT/ good deal