I’m still quite new to the Anura engine…but I’m having a fun time learning it! In another thread (which I think actually should have gone in this section), I got a bit of help finding the problem to another one of my problems, and worked around the problem I had by copying the Frogatto module and renaming it, and then tinkering with the copy.
Now I’ve put that module aside, and am trying to make a more proper module. Last time, I tried manually creating the module (By making directories and making module.cfg, as the tutorial said to do.), but that had several problems. Now I tried making the module via the Frogatto editor, which has worked quite a bit better. When I tried the run the module, though, I got this:
I am using Windows XP. My module has Frogatto marked as a dependency. (But this is temporary.)