What happened to the ios app?

i found out about this game through the ipod app. why isn’t it in the app store anymore? i was really hoping it would get updated. i have the windows version, but there’s something nice about having it in my pocket to play.

It will be updated when the next version comes around - currently version 1.2 has some serious graphical bugs on iOS 7+.

[quote=“marcavis, post:2, topic:404”]It will be updated when the next version comes around - currently version 1.2 has some serious graphical bugs on iOS 7+.[/quote] Ok cool. Thank you for the answer! I’d much rather play it on my ipod, but i bought the pc version to support you guys because of how much i liked the game

[quote=“marcavis, post:2, topic:404”]It will be updated when the next version comes around - currently version 1.2 has some serious graphical bugs on iOS 7+.[/quote] Any updates on the iOs app?

Nothing yet… it’ll be a while until then.

When the nex version will come out??

I’m afraid that the response we can give is “when it’s done”, for the time being. Working hard on making it worth your wait!

I know me saying this isn’t going to make this any faster, but I’m rather disappointed it hasn’t come out yet. I’ve been waiting since before I made this thread.

Sorry. This version is really dragging on. :frowning:

[quote=“DDR, post:9, topic:404”]Sorry. This version is really dragging on. :([/quote] Will it actually come out? I’d like to know if it’s not going to so I can stop checking in to see if it has.

Still in the works, I’m afraid. Over the past year the estimate has come down by about two months to where it is now, ‘about four months’. If you have RSS, we do have a news feed at http://www.frogatto.com/feed/ - It’s not specific to releases, but we don’t update it too often so it shouldn’t be very noisy. It’ll tell you when we finally release.

(edit: I should add, we are actually making really good progress. I really should write about it on the blog…)

Still have the iOS version saved on the iTunes. :slight_smile:

OK I tested the one that I have on the newest iOS 9.3.2 on a iPad Pro (Big one). White screen. Two doors. Frogatto. Screw up options. A, B and two arrows. One extra button with a * on it. Yep still broken. Still missing the graphics. What happen is the 7 and up got change to where a lot of old apps get broken.

Some apps still works on the iPad 2 while doesn’t work right on the newer iPad’s. For example. Heroes Call won’t work right (Screw up graphics in game.) on the iPad Pro while it is fully working (Graphics is fine.) on the iPad 2.

OpenFeint no longer supported by iOS and Android. This should be remove on the next Frogatto release.

I’m hoping there will be a Android version soon.

Anyway if you have Frogatto app then I would put the iOS 6 back in order to play the game. Be sure turn off the updates. Or get a iPod Touch 4 that is no longer can be updated. Check on Amazon. I saw they still selling those iPod Touch 4. Make sure talk to the seller before buying one.