Transfer saves?

So I got a new version of Frogatto, 1.1 for mac, but I had made significant progress in the older version I had.

Is there any way to transfer my save file?
I could find the old save file under my user>application support>Frogatto, but no idea where the save files are for the new version.

They’re still in the same place. The only thing is depending where you were, your save may not be compatible.

I just beat the game, so I don’t really care anymore about the save, but I’m pretty sure they are not in the same place.

Deleting the frogatto folder mentioned above will make frogatto 1.0 not recognize an existing save. When opening Frogatto 1.0, an new frogatto folder is also created.

Frogatto 1.1 does not create a new frogatto folder in application support, and it still can load a save made before the frogatto folder was deleted.

What do you get if you search for save.cfg? You might get several hits; but one of them should be Frogatto’s. :-\

I really don’t know where else the save could possibly go. A loong time ago it went inside the .app, and since then we haven’t changed the location.

Oh, sorry I never posted here. The problem is I stopped making the Mac builds on the website because I can’t compile for ppc anymore, and Jetrel hadn’t updated his project to save the preferences and save files to the same location as I had it set to. So they should be just inside the .app I think. Next release this will be fixed.