Submitted to the App Store last night!

We submitted Frogatto to the App Store last night, and it’s now awaiting review. Anyone wanna place bets (with no stakes) on when it’ll be reviewed? The only official data point we have to go on is that “85% of new app submissions were reviewed within the last 7 days”. Unofficial data points include: “they roll a 1d20 to determine the number of days”, and “it’s totally random”.

I’m going with the 16th.

Woot! Now at last I’ll have a decent platformer on my iPod. 8) Based on the information I’ve read, I think that the 16th is a pretty fair estimate. However, with the new iOS, a lot of apps are being resubmitted with updates to support the new OS, so it might take a bit longer than usual. I’ll say the 17th.

How exactly do the controls work? Buttons on the screen?
Damn this avatar system is terrible.

Congratulations guys. I’d buy it, but I don’t have any reason to buy a phone on which to play it.
[size=5pt](But for sure when it hits PSN)[/size] ;D

22nd. I figure 85% is pretty good probability.

[quote=“Frogger5, post:3, topic:29”]How exactly do the controls work? Buttons on the screen?
Damn this avatar system is terrible.[/quote]

Yeah, the control buttons are on screen.
Re-upload your avatar; I changed it to a max of 100x100 pixels.

Still not available on the App store yet… :frowning:

Looks like Gambit’s winning this wager. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, Gambit’s actually almost definitely gonna win.

It’s just like when you’re waiting on a package to come. They give you a range, and it’s usually the last day. :frowning:

I say by the end of the month, if not next month.

Well Gambit wins! Frogatto is now available on the App Store worldwide! :smiley:

Woot! :smiley:

And Gambit, when I’m the CEO of Spriters International Inc., I want you to be in charge of scheduling and time management. :stuck_out_tongue: