Stuck on reflex powerup

Hi!

I got the source of the game yesterday evening, and today I played a bit, and reached the tunnel before the village. In the “boss-fight” against the kitties, I’ve got a reflex powerup, but it didn’t go away. I thought it would stop if I restart the game, so I went on to the village and saved the game. I’ve restarted the game, but the state of being in slow-motion mode appearently got saved, to. When the screen is loaded, the “green pulsating tone” of the screen is not pulsating, but flashing quickly, but when I go to another level, it’s pulsating normally again. But it still won’t go away.
Also, the “fire breath” seems to be shorter.

We’re some ways through a change in how powerups work; the reflex powerup hasn’t been worked on in a bit now, so it’s kinda buggy at the moment.

Can I stop it with a command in the debug console, or something?

Tap ctrl-d to bring up the debug console, then paste in

set(variations, null)

That’ll stop the flashing, at least.

[quote=“DDR, post:4, topic:279”]set(variations, null)

That’ll stop the flashing, at least.[/quote]

It did, and it even stopped the whole effect of the reflex powerup, so almost everything’s fine. Only the Status bar of the powerup stays in place. (and doesn’t move)

Yeah. :confused: I couldn’t figure out how to disable that. I couldn’t figure out what enabled it, even. Glad it’s playable again, though.