Small problem with keys

Sometimes Frogatto falls into a pond while digesting a key and unfortunately he has to spit it out if he wants to jump out, which means that the key is stuck in the liquid and you have to commit suicide. :smiley:

Just wanted to give a quick heads up, cheers

You don’t have to commit suicide, you just have to go get the key from where it was originally. This can definitely be annoying though.

Either a clearer depiction that the key is “teleporting back home to its spawn point” might be nice, or maybe we should do away with this particular loss case.

It’s hard to say; the idea of stuff respawning where you first found it, if lost, is a pretty common trope in videogames, so it should be reasonable to expect people to know it.

We could show it dissolving in water… odd, but it could work.

I like this idea, it avoids breaking the flow of the game.

Sorry about my english but i have an other problem with a key… :’(

Because of a bug, that key disappeared, I saved and it doesn’t want to respawn ! :frowning:

What can I do ?

[quote=“Abribus, post:6, topic:218”]Sorry about my english but i have an other problem with a key… :’(

Because of a bug, that key disappeared, I saved and it doesn’t want to respawn ! :frowning:

What can I do ?[/quote]

If you can be specific about what level this happened on, I’ll do what I can to fix it.

This is the “clef argent?e” (silvery key?) in “Maison des ascenseurs” (House of elevators ?).

I bring these key in wrong house “maison des vents” (house of winds ?) and in a fight with some monster i lost my key. I’m sure that key is in that house ! :frowning:

I lost my key near of the box where you have a part of heart.

[quote=“Abribus, post:8, topic:218”]This is the “clef argent?e” (silvery key?) in “Maison des ascenseurs” (House of elevators ?).

I bring these key in wrong house “maison des vents” (house of winds ?) and in a fight with some monster i lost my key. I’m sure that key is in that house ! :frowning:

I lost my key near of the box where you have a part of heart.[/quote]

If you died, the key is gone. It’s back in the other house. Yes, this sucks and is a bad design we need to change. :frowning:

I already tried to die but the key doesn’t want to reappear in any house… :frowning: