Kitty!

Here, I shall keep ideas, post updates, etc, to my attempts to create a gun kitty as a playable character in Frogatto. I would also like to create some levels and story for this character.

Ideas:
Rocket jump
Perhaps a purchasable powerup, calling in a kitty bomber, which blows up the area and leaves

Feel free to leave suggestions, comments, or complaints!

How about an ability, which allows the kitty to pick up a knocked down enemy and stuff into the nozzle of his launcher? Then he could fire the enemy as a stronger bullet, or something. Then again, this might be too much like spit attack. :-\

[quote=“em3, post:2, topic:225”]How about an ability, which allows the kitty to pick up a knocked down enemy and stuff into the nozzle of his launcher? Then he could fire the enemy as a stronger bullet, or something. Then again, this might be too much like spit attack. :-[/quote]I thought of something like that when I was just replacing Frogatto’s sprites. Maybe there could be some kind of powerup which lets you shoot certain kinds of monsters. Or, as you kill monsters the gun charges up.