Further adventures?

I found this game via the Battle for Wesnoth forums, and since many of the people who are involved on BoW also work on this game, I thought it would be very well worth it to check this game out, considering the high quality which BoW achieved.

After buying Frogatto and beginning to play, I was not disappointed, and I liked the game very much - but unfortunately, I’ve already reached its end…

I wonder if further adventures with Frogatto (by expanding the current game) or other games with the Anura engine are planned?

Well, currently we’re working on making the middle parts more diverse and interesting; You wouldn’t have left with the impression that it ended too soon, at least.
We’re not planning on making a different game starring Frogatto; somewhat like Wesnoth, it’s the original Frogatto game that will keep growing organically.

Also, the Anura engine is very flexible (much moreso than Wesnoth). At any time during the game you can press ctrl+e to drop yourself into the editor. Try it out, it’s easy and fun!

We’re hoping that both further expansion to Frogatto and more games built using the engine will happen!

[quote=“marcavis, post:2, topic:372”]Well, currently we’re working on making the middle parts more diverse and interesting; You wouldn’t have left with the impression that it ended too soon, at least.
We’re not planning on making a different game starring Frogatto; somewhat like Wesnoth, it’s the original Frogatto game that will keep growing organically.[/quote]

Having Frogatto keep growing organically sounds great. This kind of development philosophy is exactly one of the things which I found most interesting with Wesnoth.

[quote=“Dave, post:3, topic:372”]Also, the Anura engine is very flexible (much moreso than Wesnoth). At any time during the game you can press ctrl+e to drop yourself into the editor. Try it out, it’s easy and fun!

We’re hoping that both further expansion to Frogatto and more games built using the engine will happen![/quote]

Super! :slight_smile: