Frogatto app for UK users?

Hi folks,

Loved playing through Frogatto. Is the app available from the UK app store?

ran

It is indeed! It’s available on all the app stores, and we’re hoping to release a new version very soon.

Forgive my density, but when I click the link from the webpage it says no dice: “The item you’ve requested is not currently available from the UK store”

Here’s the link I have: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogatto/id382015046?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

[quote=“randomnovice, post:3, topic:172”]Forgive my density, but when I click the link from the webpage it says no dice: “The item you’ve requested is not currently available from the UK store”

Here’s the link I have: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogatto/id382015046?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4[/quote]

In a horrifying oversight, we actually went off all countries’ app stores for a few days. Our dev membership expired, and either apple didn’t notify us, or we missed it somehow, who knows, but as soon as we realized what happened, we immediately did everything to get it set back up.

So try it again, now. :-[

… :o

Yeah. Just two days ago, Ben was like “That’s odd, I haven’t gotten those sales-figures emails from AppFigures for a couple of days. I wonder what’s up with that?” So then he took a closer look, and was like “WHAT. THE. FUCK.”

Fixing it was just a matter of some quick emails to apple, but it was just strange as hell that there was no forewarning. (I presume that apple does send those out, but that for whatever reason (spam false positive?) we just didn’t get it.)

:-\ The upside of this lovely little cockup, of course, is that we probably lost a mere $10 worth of sales due to it; they’re more or less dead right now since it’s been so damn long since our last release.

Actually I didn’t even notice; I sort of noticed before, but it was one of those things that only half popped into my mind and I didn’t actually think about it. What happened was VeganTnT from TouchArcade noticed, but thought the app store was just being dumb. But then someone posted on TA about it, and so he sent me a message asking me, and that’s when I logged in and found out the Paid Applications contract had run out. There was an issue with renewing the account (I paid back in February, but somehow didn’t get the email to activate it), so maybe that was related - maybe they didn’t send a notification because they thought the account was expired.

I didn’t have to email anyone, it was literally just a few clicks after logging in to iTunes Connect. At first I thought it was broken, but it just took a few minutes to work. And then it was on sale again a few hours after the contract was back in effect.

I’d say we lost between $30 and $50. But that’s still not a whole lot split between 5 people. Also, it probably got people talking about it on TA more again (it got me posting there anyway!). In any case, kind of embarrassing, but not the end of the world.

Certainly not the end of the world but troubling! :’( MONEYZ

Great to hear its back available