Cheats! any?

So has the game any special codes/anything that usually suggessted under “cheat” term?
If there is, please spare some, if there is not - let it be a feature request.
Frankly i need something for main story gameplay to make it easier.

I heard there is. :o

[quote=“nymph0, post:1, topic:245”]So has the game any special codes/anything that usually suggessted under “cheat” term?
If there is, please spare some, if there is not - let it be a feature request.
Frankly i need something for main story gameplay to make it easier.[/quote]

1] You can modify the game files with any old text editor. An easy change with a ton of mileage would be to give frogatto more hitpoints. Or, to the tune of a lot of snes-era game-genie codes, render him permanently invincible.

2] There’s one single cheat code we built into the game, for the exact same purpose as the konami code. We needed it for testing; it instantly gives you the same power you’d have if you bought all the upgrades. Reason being, we wanted the game to be difficulty-tuned to be challenging with the upgrades, towards the end. We needed something that’d let us start the game on a late level, and instantly get all the upgrades.

What this cheat code is, however, is a mystery. It might be possible to find by searching for “cheat”, in our data files. :wink:

Or you looking the posts of last year (2011) - inclusive Comments. At one there is a code?
I don’t want to show the code here.

There is a new cheat we’ve added more recently, as well…
Maybe I should tell you via PM.