Can't run the Citadel module

I’m trying to run the Citadel module with Frogatto 1.3.2 and I’m seeing an error I don’t know how to resolve. My operating system is Mac OS X 10.6.8. I downloaded the module from GitHub and put the citadel directory in Frogatto’s modules directory. In Terminal, I ran the command:

Frogatto --debug --module=citadel
and received the error:
unrecognized arg: '--auto-size-window'

After deleting

‘–auto-size-window’,

from module.cfg in the citadel directory, I ran the same command again. Then I got the following error:
LOADTEXTURE: effects/particles.png -> 0x1a80d0f0 /Users/richard_kettering/Public/frogatto/MacOSJet/../src/formula.cpp:1730 ASSERTION FAILED: could not parse expression At modules/citadel/data/objects/title_controller.cfg 282: widget<- me.widgets.botvsbot_button ^----------^

Abort trap

It appears to be pointing out the issue in the title_controller.cfg file, but I don’t know how to resolve it. I’m curious to see how a card game can be made using the Anura engine, but I need to get it to run. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Citadel uses features in the “master” development branch and as such won’t work with version 1.3.2.
Here is a link http://frogatto.com/devbuilds/Frogatto_Mac_9_30_13.app.zip to a recent’ish mac build which should support Citadel.