Can't load game state

Hello.

I can’t load the game after save. I have no doors under LOAD sign at start.
Using Win7. Can you help me?

I am not quite sure of the solution to your problem, but Windows 7 has done the same to me when I’m using different programs. As far as I know, this is caused by windows running the program in a sort of sandbox state - windows deletes the files your program creates when the program finishes running, including your save.
I don’t know why the bloody OS does it, though. :-\

Oh, I have an idea. Is it possible you’re running the game from within the zip file? You have to fully extract the zip, and then open the exe in the extracted folder. That’s the only thing I can think of…

No, i’m not using a zip file.
I’ll try to check if there are my save files. If yes - i’ll copy them to another location :slight_smile:
Thanx for this idea.

I think I have found a way to resolve this :).

I has have the same problem, all that I did is give to the program more “power” :o (or something like that), in order to do this, just go to the folder in which you have the game and give a right click on “Frogatto” (the game application), choose properties, and in the window that pops, click in compatibility and after that, look for a check box that says “Execute the program like an administrator” and enable it, finally just click on acept or maybe ok and you’re done.

I hope this works for you :D.

PS: I’m sorry if the instructions are explain in a strange way, english is a foreign language for me… and also, I don’t have the english version of Windows 7, I have make a (good one, I hope) translation of the things it says in the spanish version, so… it might be a little different the labels that you may actually find in your OS.