Bugs in Coin Race due to scrolling screen

I just noticed that Coin Race now scrolls rather than having the entire level on a single screen. There are a couple of bugs that I found with the new Coin Race, though:

1. The level with the trampolines, moving coins, and the mad bomber is broken. That is, once the coins scroll off the screen, they don’t reappear unless I move, at which point all the coins on the same level are clumped together.
  2. The coins at the top left in the level with the bugs and bats are hidden behind the score counter.

Very strange. When I got to that level all was normal. But that was on 1.1.1 and not the devbuild. What Version are you using?

That’s odd, and it sounds like Frogatto is failing to resize its window - are you using Unity?
We have a bug report open on Launchpad about that very issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/compiz/+bug/1034256
Thus, if the window fails to resize, you’d then only see a subset of the level.
This is probably the reason behind points 1. and 2., though if I’m able to reproduce those issues I’ll get back to this post.

I am using Unity with Ubuntu 12.04. However, the Coin Race used to be played in an enlarged window before I upgraded Frogatto from git to resolve the issue of difficulty resetting to Casual upon death.

Incidentally, the current revision I have is dd9e23ca5f3917b0f26965e709bf1a3d807a7fcb.