A Few Questions

I hate to be the kind of forum user who asks redundant questions, but I have a few and I don’t think they’re already posted.

1. How to access the editor? I’ve heard talk of it on this forum but I didn’t even know there was an editor until I joined.

2. Is the editor complicated?

3. There are a lot of assets that are unused, and there are parts of the world map that I never got a chance to visit after defeating Milgram. Is there anything left to do after I beat the game? Or are these parts of the game still being worked on?

4. Where can I find more of the Frogatto musician’s music?

5. Are the kitties robots or something? At the end [spoiler]Milgram says they’re mass produced[/spoiler].

1. Ctr - E WARNING: When you use it, it changes the actual game and doesn’t make a copy. So if you break a map, you’ve you will have to fix it manually or re-download Frogatto.

2. Somewhat. Like most editors it can’t do everything. To do some of the more advanced things your will have to edit the files themselves.

3. Nothing I know of. Pato hasn’t even finished lunch! [size=6pt](unless that was fixed)[/size]

4. Heres a link to the development forum for music by rain. Link

5. No idea, but I would say they are just normal kitties. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Take a look at Hero of Allacrost: http://allacrost.org/: its development has been slow lately, but there you’ll find some of Rain’s great music.