I'm stuck :( [Solved]

Ok, say you buy the energy shot thing at the store. Once you have it, any time you kill an enemy (unless they’re the sort that doesn’t drop anything; Milgram Blocks and Milgram Pods being the only two I can think of), they have a chance of dropping an actual energy-shot power up, and then when you get that, you shoot energy shots until it wears off (and you can extend that time by getting point cubes from killed enemies).

[quote=“392414, post:20, topic:103”][quote author=crimson_penguin link=topic=83.msg495#msg495 date=1285349375]
What you buy are powerup unlocks. Which means enemies may drop that powerup when you kill them. Once you have it, it can be lengthened by getting point cubes.
[/quote]

:S I’m confused… I don’t get that at all.[/quote]

It’s kind of like megaman, right? When you kill guys in mega man, sometimes they drop extra lives, sometimes energy tanks, etc… in frogatto, you have to unlock these first in a shop before enemies will drop them throughout the game.

And there are additional powerups (in cubes) that basically extend frogatto’s powerup time so that he can use his “energy tanks” or whatever for a greater duration.

At least that’s what I got out of it.

I think I understand now. So if I want the energy powerup, I have to sit there and kill ants or beetles or such, and eventually I should get it.

Rather than going back forward I got all the way back to Bon Bosque. Then teleported back. ;D